This collection is from the 1950's from the John Hill Company or (Johillco) of Great Britain. They are made of lead and hand painted. There are 4 (two on each side) Knights with horses that have a few broken parts and pieces and are shown. 13 of the Knights are in tact and are also shown in the center plus 2 additional gold colored lancers for a total of 18 pieces.
- 7 Crusader Knights on horseback
- 6 Armored Knights on horseback with Lancers
- 2 Long gold colored Lancers
- 2 Crusader Knights on horseback
- 2 Armored Knights on horseback
**Shipping, handling, packing, insurance and postage is included with price.
Feel free to contact us should you have any questions